Company: University Gastroenterology LLC
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Summary of Duties:The accounting associate will be responsible
for processing accounts receivable and accounts payable functions;
bank deposits and check processing, preparing various accounting
spreadsheets, office supply ordering, vendor negotiations, and
statement reconciliations, as well as other accounting duties as
required or requested.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review all accounts payable invoices for appropriate
documentation, allocation, and approval prior to generating
- Match purchase orders and packing slips to invoices and enter
them into the QuickBooks system.
- Allocate and process single check requests and accounts payable
check run batches.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research, and correct
- Negotiate pricing with vendors.
- Order supplies as needed for all locations if or when
- Prepare or manage various spreadsheets, allocations, and
analyses as needed relating to billing, accounts receivable, and/or
- Prepare miscellaneous accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Manage accounts receivable related to cash deposits or
transfers, reconciliations, and allocations of payments processed
via the bank check deposit scanner, and credit card terminals for
all offices and divisions.
- Prepare bank deposit slips for currency received and make daily
bank deposit runs.
- Post cash receipts to our financial system on a daily
- Maintain accounting files and documentation thoroughly and
- Assist with the yearend 1099 process.
- Assist with yearly tangible tax documentation
- Assist with projects as they arise and perform duties as
assigned. Other Skills/Abilities:
- Must be a team player with a professional demeanor and good
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision,
manage time efficiently, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and work courteously and respectfully with
fellow employees, clients, and vendors.
- Excellent telephone presentation.Organizational Details:
- All Finance Department information must be held in strict
- This is a full-time 40-hour position, Monday through Friday,
8:30 am-5:00 pm.
- 2-3 years or equivalent experience with accounts payable,
accounts receivable general ledger, and general accounting
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and proficiency with Excel and Word is
- Possess strong organizational and time management
Keywords: University Gastroenterology LLC, Providence , Accounting Associate, Other , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!