Territory Development Specialist
Company: Screenvision Media
Posted on: May 18, 2019
Title: Territory Development Specialist (TDS), Local Sales
Report to: Regional Director & VP, Local Sales
Screenvision provides cinema marketing solutions to its advertising
clients through on-screen sight, sound and motion (Cinema Spots),
still image advertising (Cinema Slides) and in-theatre promotional
opportunities (Cinema Extensions). Nationally, Screenvision is the
largest cinema network, exclusively providing Cinema Spots to
advertisers on more than half of the nation's available movie
screens. On the regional level, the company's Screenvision Direct
business unit offers Cinema Slide and promotional opportunities to
small and mid-sized businesses in local markets around the
What you'll do:
As a Screenvision Territory Development Specialist you will be
assigned territories in your division and you will be responsible
for selling Cinema advertising to businesses.
- Aggressively selling digital and analog cinema advertising to
- Develop new business through extensive prospecting, cold
calling, and lead generation.
- Multi-State selling to increase utilization for existing and
new theatres within division.
- Provide ongoing customer service to all clients to increase
- Meet with various business owners and inform them on
advertising and growth opportunities of Cinema
- Use Media Kits to educate current and prospective clients on
how cinema advertising can help their business grow.
What you'll bring:
- Proven track record of success generating leads and driving
advertising revenue through the development of long-term strategic
- Outside media sales background and experience in working with
local and multi states businesses
- Strong communication and selling skills combined with a can-do
attitude are essential.
- 3+ years' experience in digital media, marketing, Local TV,
radio, cable, online or print media sales
- Ability to work independently from a remote office.
- Dynamic, result-driven and high degree of self-motivation and
work well both as an individual and within a team
- Ability to identify emerging business categories.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicants must possess and maintain a valid Driver's License,
reliable transportation, and a safe driving record
- Ability to work independently from a remote office/home
- Some travel required (up to 50%)
What we offer:
Screenvision Media offers a fun, fast-paced environment that
recognizes and rewards its employees with a variety of
- Base salary
- Generous commission plan
- Monthly Car allowance
- Expense reimbursement
- Performance recognition program
- Company sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan with company's match
Screenvision Media does not discriminate in hiring or employment on
the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex,
ancestry, age, employment status, disability or veteran status or
any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Screenvision Media, Providence , Territory Development Specialist, Other , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!