Stand Attendant at Dunkin Donuts Center
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Our Exciting Work EnvironmentUnder the direction of the Stand
Manager or Level Supervisor, serves food and beverage concessions
in accordance with the company s GuestPath Universal Service
Standards and applicable operational standards.Food and beverage
- Greets guests approaching standServes
food and beverage items in correct proportions, following proper
sanitation guidelinesServes alcoholic beverages responsibly,
requests identification, adheres to all unit and company alcohol
service policies and procedures.
- Records all waste.Acquaints guests with items for sale and uses
suggestive selling techniquesParticipates in set-up of stand,
arranges inventory, notifies Stand Lead of any inventory deficiency
or shortagesPerforms clean-up duties in the stand to maintain the
quality appearance of the work area, including cleaning
- Performs other duties as assigned.Cashier duties (if
- Properly records all transactions via
the point of sale system and informs guests of the amounts
- Collects the proper money for food and beverage items;
processes credit card or determines correct change for guests.
- Accounts for all transactions; maintains accurate cash count
and balance banks at end of shift Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to company s
GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
- Ability to complete required pre-employment sanitation and
alcohol service training.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and
inventory.Effective communication skills; ability to communicate
with guests and receive orders.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.Working conditions
- Constant standing, walking, bending,
reaching and repetitive motions. Ability to remain stationary for
entire length of shift.Ability to perform normal lifting of stock
up to 50 pounds.
- May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hold
and cold, depending on season.
- May be required to work in confined and/or narrow
spaces.*Nothing in this job description restricts the management s
right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities on this job
at any time.Equal Employment OpportunityDelaware North Companies,
Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North
is an equal opportunity employer. Associated topics: cleaner, dish,
lavavajillas, plates, sanitation, service assistant, steward,
stewarding, utensils, wash
Keywords: Delaware North, Providence , Stand Attendant at Dunkin Donuts Center, Other , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!