Company: inMusic Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
The eCommerce Architect is part of inMusic's eCommerce, Web and
Digital Development department. inMusic is a family of twenty
leading music technology and consumer electronics brands and
growing. inMusic is currently undertaking a significant upgrade to
its eCommerce and digital presence. The eCommerce Architect will
drive this initiative to implement and scale inMusic's global
ecommerce technology for both hardware and software products, as
well as associated digital marketing initiatives. The ideal
candidate will have significant experience with system design,
implementation, and delivery of a multi-language, multi-platform,
cutting edge, up-to-date eCommerce website and associated digital
footprint. The role partners with key departments and internal and
external stakeholders, providing direction and the best approach to
translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Create the eCommerce technology roadmap for inMusic's global
initiative to showcase and market inMusic's hardware and software
- Research and recommend technical solutions that meet digital
- Architect and design eCommerce solutions to meet business long
term and short-term objectives.
- Manage all aspects the eCommerce and digital initiatives
project, including overseeing internal and external resources to
deliver against the eCommerce roadmap.
- Effectively manage program governance, including project
methodology, financial management, testing, deployment, training
and change management.
- Lead an agile development process, including leading daily
standups, sprint planning sessions, and business requirement
- Work closely with the business users to obtain and document all
the user stories/business requirements, identify areas for
digitalization, and prioritize the delivery of solutions.
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration and drive all business
units towards the common goal.
- Collaborate with solution architects to design solutions across
- Establish design and development standards to speed time to
market and continuously improve quality.
- Perform code reviews for your team as well as internal and
- BA / BS - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related
- 8+ years of experience in technology project management,
specifically proven leadership over large eCommerce/web
architecture projects from beginning to go-live.
- Experience leading eCommerce development teams on Magento
- Agile development experience, able to run and manage Agile
- Experience leading full-stack web development teams on modern
- Experience integrating eCommerce platforms with content
management systems (CMS), product information management systems
(PIM), tag management systems, and other merchandising
- Experience working within matrix organizational
- Requirements management experience.
- Experience integrating Magento Commerce with ERP and CRM
- Expert knowledge of web delivery platforms, as well as their
supporting front end and back end technologies, including Magento
- Ability to write clear, thoughtful technical specifications
that encompass all system designs and integrations amongst
- Ability to collaborate with and supervise inside functional
teams and outside vendors.
- Ability to research, evaluate, and propose for use, new
technologies related to inMusic's eCommerce and digital
Nice to Haves
- 4+ years of people management/leadership, coaching, and
- Experience with ERP implementation and integration
- Knowledge of ERP systems generally, and SAP in particular.
- Experience with CRM implementation and integration.
- Knowledge of CRM systems, including Salesforce.
- Health Insurance including medical, dental, and vision
- Employer-sponsored HRA
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Spending Account
- 401K with employer match
- Paid Sick and Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Keywords: inMusic Inc., Providence , eCommerce Architect, Professions , Cumberland, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!