Fleet Care Worker
Company: First Transit
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Vehicle Fueler & Washer Are you committed to providing the highest
levels of quality service? If so, First Transit of Brown University
wants you! The Vehicle Fueler and Washer performs vehicle fueling,
cleaning, and detailing under the supervision of maintenance staff.
Shift: 3rd shift - Overnight First Transit is proud to offer:
- $14 - $16 hourly wages!
- Depending on CDL license.
- An excellent benefits package with paid holidays & vacation,
medical, vision, and dental coverage, and a 401(k) savings
- Opportunities for Advancement Nationwide! - Advance your career
as Shop Manager, Region Maintenance Manager, or work in our
Greyhound, First Transit, & First Vehicle Services divisions across
- A great work environment! Vehicle Fueler & Washer major
- Fuel all vehicles
- Check and add fluids to vehicles as needed
- Clean and detail facility and the interiors and exteriors of
- Complete other maintenance tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Vehicle Fueler & Washer requirements:
- Valid driver's license
- CDL highly preferrred
- Vehicle fueling, cleaning and detailing experience a plus
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Subject to a drug screen Apply today to join our team! First
Transit is a leading provider of transportation contract and
management services, moving more than 350 million passengers
annually. First Transit employs more than 19,500 dedicated transit
professionals through fixed-route, paratransit, college/airport
shuttle services and rail operations at more than 300 locations in
the US, Canada, & Puerto Rico. With a dedication to safety and
outstanding customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from
other providers in the industry. FirstGroup is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a
drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San
Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for
employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent
with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or
Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: First Transit, Providence , Fleet Care Worker, Professions , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!