Class B Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Clean Harbors Cranston, RI is looking for a Class B Driver to join
their safety conscious team! You will perform duties associated
with picking up waste at customer locations and then transporting
it to a Clean Harbors location or other disposal site. When not
picking up waste driver will deliver washer fluid.
Why work for Clean Harbors Company?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly; Time & 1/2 after 40hrs)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your career Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
- Pick up waste from customer locations utilizing Class B
- Deliver wiper fluid to customers
- Ensure proper loading and unloading of hazardous
- Make hose connections for pump out and disposal
- Guarantee placarding of vehicle meets Company and Department of
Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and
trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports What does it
take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A or B CDL driver's license is required;
- Hazmat endorsement is preferred;
- Experience operating a manual transmissions is required.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission
is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment,
recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials . Clean Harbors is
the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial
services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto
Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is
on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial
services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and
proven methodology come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at .
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Providence , Class B Driver, Professions , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!