Corporate Business Analyst
Company: Converge Technology Solutions
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Objectives of this Role: - Converge Technology Solutions is
seeking a Corporate Business Analysis to join our Finance team. -
The position will provide analytical insight and guidance through
defined financial reports, which will grow and change as our
business does. - Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Lead KPI analysis as defined by senior management.
- Manage practice level reporting for accuracy and make changes
- Support and produce financial reports for practice
- Lead new reporting initiatives as defined by senior
- Manage, compile and report on ABL with US lending partner.
- Manage and report on company's rebate programs.
- Manage corporate allocation program which includes payroll and
- Participate in corporate month-end close.
- Account reconciliations.
- Prepare journal entries and accruals.
- Assist with audits and special projects. Job
Requirements:Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5-10 years of experience.
- Experience in a public company and IFRS is a plus.
- Solid understanding of general accounting principles.
- Aptitude to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment, with
the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and apply critical
- Laser-like attention to detail.
- Discretion in dealing with sensitive and highly confidential
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills, both
written and verbal.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Business Central,
Concur, Openair, Powerbi and Jet Reports.
Keywords: Converge Technology Solutions, Providence , Corporate Business Analyst, Professions , Lincoln, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!