Posted on: January 12, 2022
As the world relies more on delivery, the transportation
industry has become more essential than ever before! The demand for
on-time, reliable delivery has grown substantially and become
crucial for businesses everywhere. Yellow believes in providing
that personalized and consistent experience by consulting with our
customers and sharing the value of our services. -WHO ARE WE?
-Since 1924, Yellow has grown, dominated, & represented the LTL
Industry! It's time to expect more from the creators of the LTL
industry. We're one company, powered by five brands (Holland, New
Penn, Reddaway, YRC Freight & HNRY Logistics), and we have the
dedication and determination to get the job done. Throughout all
brands, our service professionals offer industry-leading expertise
in heavyweight shipments and flexible supply chain solutions,
ensuring customers can ship industrial, commercial and retail goods
with confidence. - -BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Structure
- Car Allowance
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program -JOB SUMMARY
Develops, establishes and maintains customer relationships and
partnerships to meet or exceed revenue and profit goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively pursue and qualify valued business opportunities.
Implement successful selling strategies/techniques.
- Manage new and established account development for continued
revenue and profit growth. Define and propose specific approaches
to meet and exceed customer needs.
- Identify situations requiring effective negotiation and
maintain positive client relationships throughout any issue
- Take ownership in the work. Advance expertise and value by
increasing knowledge of products, services and pricing. -Seek
opportunities to maximize contribution in current role.
- Utilize available resources and knowledge to orchestrate
solutions that increase market share and profitability.
- Adaptability - Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing
major changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g.,
people, processes, structure, or culture); adjusting effectively to
change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and
collaborating with others to make the change successful.
- Building Trusting Relationships - Using appropriate
interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with
customers and internal partners; interacting with others in a way
that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one's
- Collaborating - Working cooperatively with others to help a
team or work group achieve its goals.
- Communication - Conveying information and ideas clearly and
concisely to individuals or groups in an engaging manner that help
them understand and retain the message; listening actively to
- Continuous Learning - Actively identifying new areas for
learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning
opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job
and learning through their application.
- Initiating Action - Taking prompt action to accomplish work
goals; taking action to achieve results beyond what is required;
- Work Standards - Setting high standards of performance for self
and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for
successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing
standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Bachelor's degree or no Bachelor's degree and two years direct
sales or operations management experience.
- Proven effective prospecting, presentation and closing skills.
Strong territory management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS -
- Experience in the transportation industry.
This job operates in a professional office environment indoors.
Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.Required to travel
between terminal sites and customer locations.
---PHYSICAL DEMANDS -The position requires the ability to spend
long hours sitting or standing while using office equipment and
computers. Ability to perform repetitive tasks such as typing and
keying. Occasional lifting, pushing/pulling, carrying 10 lbs of
supplies and materials is required. -Yellow, along with all
subsidiary companies, are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Keywords: Yellow, Providence , Account Executive, Professions , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!