Willow Ambulatory Analyst w Charging
Company: Queen Consulting Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Position: Willow Ambulatory Analyst
Job Type: contract
Duration: 6-12 mo
Looking for a Willow Ambulatory Analyst.
Willow Analyst Requirements
- Willow Ambulatory or Inpatient certification(s) including
current NVTs with 3-5 years of charging/adjudication
- Specializes in leading, managing, and supporting Epic Willow
Implementations and optimization projects
- Demonstrated strength and professionalism when meeting and
communicating with all levels of business
- Applicants needs to be proficient at self-learning, as little
to no foundational content or documentation is currently
- Critical out-of-the-box thinking desired
Experience in Epic
- Claims/payor sheet formatting
- Charging rules
- WQ maintenance
- Medical vs Rx coverage routing
- Bulk charge
- Professional Billing certification/proficiency
- EpicCare Ambulatory certification/proficiency
Position is 100% remote at this time but subject to change in the
future based on COVID policy updates.
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal
is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients
appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.
Keywords: Queen Consulting Group, Providence , Willow Ambulatory Analyst w Charging, Professions , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!