Adobe Analytics Admin / Digital Tagging Analyst
Company: The Judge Group Inc.
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Location: Lincoln, RI
- Administer the collection of high quality, actionable data
through Adobe Analytics in support of our ongoing digital channel
- Elicit and document goals, business requirements and success
measures to enable data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Develop tagging requirements, technical specifications and
testing documentation tied to analytics requirements and success
- Implement, test and monitor the deployment and management of
tags; identify/triage tagging issues that may arise.
- Conduct ongoing, planned and ad-hoc analysis utilizing a
variety of digital analytics and reporting tools.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to support tagging
needs, including enabling the measurement of microsites, Marketing
and Social campaigns, and 3rd party pixel tags
- Assist with maintaining analytic tool implementation,
processes, and oversight, as well as performing periodic audits of
our tools and tag implementations.
- Support the integration of data across various sources,
channels and systems.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of data through testing,
validation, and best practices.
- Assist with managing our Ensighten Tag Manager across web
properties, including single page applications.
- Ensure our data layer is properly configured and
Keywords: The Judge Group Inc., Providence , Adobe Analytics Admin / Digital Tagging Analyst, Professions , Lincoln, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!