Company: PROVIDENCE ARCHITECTURE
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Providence Architecture Company is a boutique architectural firm
founded on the simple belief that a more collaborative development
approach between owner, architect, and builder will streamline the
creation of meaningful spaces. Our tight-knit studio is passionate
about all things design, construction, and real estate
ABOUT THE POSITION
SENIOR ASSOCIATE ARCHITECTOur fast-growing team is searching for a
well rounded, experienced architect to join our vibrant studio.
Candidates should have at least 8 years of experience working on
high end multi-family, single family, and boutique commercial
architectural projects. The ideal candidate has a proven track
record of successfully developing projects at every stage of the
design process from the initial design conception to the final
punch list walkthrough. Candidates must be highly detail oriented
and also have the ability to manage multiple projects
- Express, develop, and communicate meaningful design concepts
quickly and concisely.
- Develop and manage drawing sets and contract documents for
multiple complex construction projects simultaneously.
- Coordinate with stakeholders such as clients and development
partners, governing bodies, general contractors, and engineering/
consultant teams to manage and develop complex design ideas.
- Conduct and oversee code reviews for all active projects.
- Write project specifications & develop highly detailed
construction documents to inform the buildout of high quality new
construction and renovation projects.
- Oversee and manage the work of junior staff members.
REQUIRED BACKGROUND & SKILLS
- B.Arch or M.Arch from NAAB Accredited Institution
- Architectural licensure (preferred but not required)
- Approximately 8+ years of relevant experience
- Fully proficient in BIM
- Strong background in Sketchup & AutoCAD
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in residential and commercial building codes.
Experience navigating typical zoning ordinances preferred.
- Strong understanding of building construction systems such as
structural and non- structural framing, electrical, mechanical,
plumbing, and finish detailing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work
independently and as part of a team
Keywords: PROVIDENCE ARCHITECTURE, Providence , Senior Architect, Professions , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!