Company: ATR Treehouse
Posted on: June 24, 2022
One of New England's most respected resources for Audio Visual
Equipment Sales, Rentals, and System Integration services, ATR
Treehouse is actively seeking a full-time Installation Technician.
The chosen applicant should have a minimum of three years
experience in commercial audiovisual equipment installation.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to operate under limited direct supervision
- Ability to read and interpret prints in order to complete a
- Rack assembly and wiring to include all necessary
- Mounting of all equipment included in the project
- Testing of all system components upon project completion
- Installation of wire and cable for a complete system
- Strong ability to troubleshoot an existing system
- Applicants must possess a current driver's license and the
ability to drive company vehicles. All applicants are subject to
driver and criminal background checks.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and a positive
- Work in a team environment with respect to others
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to attain and hold a RI Telecommunications license
- Ability to operate power tools, lift heavy loads and work at
heights using ladders and/or aerial lifts.
- Infocomm CTS Certification
- Familiarity with Crestron products
- RI Telecom License
- Four-year secondary or trade school degree
- May be required to work evening, early morning, or weekend
shifts as needed to complete projects.
ATR Treehouse offers competitive compensation including health,
dental, 401k, Section 125, vacation time, sick time, and paid
ATR Treehouse is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: ATR Treehouse, Providence , Audiovisual Installer, Professions , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!