Certified Nursing Assistant + Free Transportation
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Certified Nursing Aides (CNA)Kingston Center is actively seeking
CNA Team Members to work at our skilled nursing facility. Openings
for Day, Evening, and Night Shift.Now offering free transportation
from Providence, RI to West Kingston for your shift, and then back
to Providence!We just raised our rates so now is the perfect time
to apply!Earn $14 - $19 an hour depending on experience and
shiftAlso offering a $1,500 sign-on bonus
Kingston Center offers many great benefits which include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Insurance Plan: MedicalDUTIES:
- Observing Residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of Residents' personal hygiene, including bed bath,
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents' space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Current State Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.KGC2000,
LB123LOCATION:West Kingston, RIABOUT US:Kingston Center for
Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 55-bed rehabilitation and
skilled nursing facility located in a woodsy, residential
neighborhood of Washington County, Rhode Island. Our mission at
Kingston Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing
services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our
daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the
highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get
stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave
Kingston Center with dignity and independence. Kingston Center is a
proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.Centers Health
Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering
rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45
locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special
services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care,
and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family
offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis
Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and
Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care.
Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.CentersHealthCare.com/careersEqual Opportunity
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Providence , Certified Nursing Assistant + Free Transportation, Professions , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!