Company: Gilbane Building Company
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Gilbane Development Company is looking for a Treasury Analyst to
be responsible for various aspects of our accounting and finance
departments including day-to-day cash activity, cash forecasting
and line of credit usage and compliance. This position will work
closely with internal and external parties to deliver accurate and
timely information and service.ResponsibilitiesAccounting
- Set daily cash position by working with banking institutions
and AP individuals.
- Enter and process daily payments.
- Record residential and commercial rental receipts, as
- Establish and monitor banking structure including
opening/closing accounts and assisting in evaluating and
implementing banking services.
- Monitor debt position and maturities.
- Serve as a Treasury point of contact and act as a liaison
across various other departments.
- Develop and maintain positive professional relationships both
internally & externally.
- Become a subject matter expert for treasury related
- Perform special projects as needed and provide support to the
accounting and asset management teams.
- Assist with workpaper support for auditors.
- Assist with various regulatory/compliance
- Build out the treasury function including automated reporting
and management of banks.
- Lead the development, implementation, and oversight of
company-wide cash management policies and controls.
- Work cross functionally with development teams to ensure
automated and timely cash reporting and transfers, with appropriate
levels of approval.
- Build out debt management / interest payment reporting to
proactively manage liability side of the balance
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (will consider an
equivalent combination of education and work experience in lieu of
- 1-3 years' experience in Accounting or Treasury experience
within the real estate industry a plus.
- Experience with treasury management systems, i.e., GTreasury or
Kyriba, a plus.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proficiency with Excel and other MS applications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of banking industry preferred.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability
to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Must be team oriented and a problem solver.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external teams.Gilbane
offers an excellent total compensation package which includes
competitive health and welfare benefits and a generous
profit-sharing/401k plan. We invest in our employees' education and
have built Gilbane University into a top training organization in
the construction industry. Qualified applicants who are offered a
position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.Gilbane is
an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or
disability status. Sorry the Share function is not working properly
at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Keywords: Gilbane Building Company, Providence , Treasury Analyst, Professions , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!