Systems Services And Support Analyst
Company: Fidelity Investments
Posted on: January 22, 2023
The Systems Services & Support Analyst will provide operational
support for Business Unit aligned functions including
Infrastructure Support, Cloud Enablement, Platform Engineering,
Environment Management, Incident Support and Deployments. By
demonstrating and promoting Fidelity and agile leadership
behaviors, you will evolve and sustain an innovative agile culture.
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate all your skills in
engineering, modernizing, and supporting applications in addition
to providing critical production support. You will be encouraged to
quickly gain understanding of all the components of our
applications and will work with the team to deliver outstanding
The Expertise You Have and The Skills You Bring
* Experience managing technology environment stability and
* Knowledge of ITIL practices
* Knowledge of DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)
practices and principles.
* Experience with Agile software development methodologies,
delivery projects, and implementation.
* Knowledge of basic networking (ping, traceroute, DNS, routing)
(F5 or AVI experience a plus)
* Experience with search and analytics engines (Splunk, ELK))
* Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
* Experience with workflow design, data analysis, and requirements
* Experience with cloud-based technologies including SaaS solutions
for cloud providers
* Experience with CI/CD pipelines and associated technologies
* Experience with PowerShell and Python scripting
* Experience with programming languages including Java.
* Production support experience systems
* Demonstrated creative and abstract thinking
* Experience with docker, cloud-computing / cloud services
platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, etc.)
* AWS Certification a plus
* Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal
* Positive relationship management and facilitation skills
* Strong analytical and/or project management skills required
* Ability to provide 24x7 support for the production
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Our ever-evolving technology stack ensures a phenomenal learning
culture in the team. We are always exploring new technologies and
new ways to continually provide value to our customers. This team
has a direct and positive impact on Fidelity's customers.
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to
strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people
invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and
non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees.
And we provide institutions and independent advisors with
investment and technology solutions to help invest their own
At Fidelity, you'll find endless opportunities to build a
meaningful career that positively impacts peoples' lives, including
yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you
through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at
work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award
, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work
in 2022. And you don't need a finance background to succeed at
Fidelity-we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can
build the career you've always imagined.
At Fidelity, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way
that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and
offsite through what we're calling " Dynamic Working
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe
that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a
diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities
who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview
process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR
Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com
(mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) , or by calling 800-835-5099,
prompt 2, option 3.
We welcome those with experience in jobs such as Software
Developer, Computer Technician, and Computer User Support
Specialist and others in the Computers and Technology to apply.
Keywords: Fidelity Investments, Providence , Systems Services And Support Analyst, Professions , Smithfield, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!