Lead HVAC Installer
Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Posted on: May 28, 2023
We are hiring Lead HVAC Installers! -Come join the fastest
growing home services company in the area. We are privately and
family-owned and operated. Not only do we have an excellent
reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent
reputation as a great place to work as well!--- We are committed to
hiring and working with the best.---What can we do for you?
- Provide stability
- Provide a great benefits package
- Competitive wage and excellent commission structure
- Team Building events (Baseball games, Bowling, breakfasts,
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in
the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest
technology platforms in the industry.
- Sign-on bonus for qualified applicants - -Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Continuous Technical Training
- Tuition Reimbursement after vesting period
- Company outings
- Company van
- Pay from $35-$45/hour
- Performance based pay - earn an extra $4k - $40k
- $3000 sign-on bonus after 90 days -Job Responsibilities of HVAC
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration
equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using
electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a
pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution. - - - -
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water,
or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit. - -
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and
equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician's
hand tools. - - - - - -
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and
timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures,
including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and
specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions. -Job
Requirements for our next -HVAC Installer
- 5 years prior experience as a Lead HVAC Installer
- No license required
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Valid driver's license.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer a Trade School graduate
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of
proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical
customers - - - -All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be
discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status,
disability, or other protected category. We are an
equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is
required to be considered for this position.
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Providence , Lead HVAC Installer, Professions , Lincoln, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...