Tire Sales & Installation Part Time
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Join a team of more than 30,000 team members, comprised of our
Club Support Center and over 230 clubs and 7 distribution centers.
We're committed to delivering value and convenience to our Members,
helping them save every day on everything they need for their
families and homes. BJ's Wholesale Club offers a collaborative,
team environment where all team members can learn, grow and be
themselves. The Benefits of working at BJ's--- BJ's pays weekly---
Generous time off programs to support busy lifestyles o Vacation,
Personal, Holiday, Sick, Bereavement Leave, Jury Duty--- Benefit
plans for your changing needs o Three medical plans , Health
Reimbursement Account (HRA), Health Savings Account (HSA), two
dental plans, flexible spending eligibility requirements vary by
position medical plans vary by locationJob SummaryResponsible for
assisting members in the selection and purchase of tires, properly
installing and repairing tires, completing necessary tire bay
documentation, and maintaining tire bay policies and procedures.
- Carry out job functions and responsibilities as assigned.
Support the application of club policies, procedures and
- We strive for flawless execution and hold ourselves accountable
- Acts with honesty and integrity and lead with the member in
mind to address any and all concerns and to escalate any concerns,
- Ensure a safe and positive environment for our members and each
- Embrace inclusion and diversity, by working together with
collaboration and respect. Work as a team to achieve goals.
- Move with speed and agility in everything we do.
- Innovate and adapt so we can move as fast as the world around
- Maintain a friendly and positive attitude. Members:
- Deliver service excellence through all points of contact.
- Resolve and deescalate to address every member concern.
- Ensure a safe and positive environment and experience for the
- Daily commitment to GOLD Member Standards
- Greet, Anticipate, Appreciate (GAA)
- Fast, Friendly Full, Fresh, CleanClub Standards: Work as a team
to deliver GOLD club standards daily.
- Work with commitment and pride to deliver GOLD- Grand opening
- All items stocked and promotional plans executed
- Maintain visible accurate signage
- Clean and organized, inside and outKnow your Business:
- Understand how to access and read production and/or financial
performance reporting for your department
- See the connection between consistent execution and the
positive impact it can have on the businessMajor Tasks,
Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Responsible for the proper installation of tires, including
mounting, dismounting, rotating, and balancing tires.
- Responsible for properly disposing of tires and ensuring
propane tanks are filled per club policy.
- Maintains a clean and professional tire bay and waiting area.
Merchandises tire displays and automotive products.
- Ensures that knowledgeable service is provided to members at
the tire desk. Coordinates with Home Office regarding member tire
needs as needed.
- Maintains an accurate and complete supply inventory.
Understands and appropriately utilizes available special-order tire
- Complies with safety and cleanliness standards and properly
utilizes tire bay equipment.
- Assists members in the selection and purchase of tires
including verifying the sizes for vehicles.
- Fills propane tanks as needed if certified per DOT
- Provides knowledgeable service to members at the tire
- Understands and appropriately utilizes available special order
- Ensures that all tire bay scheduling data and documentation is
completed for sales and service orders.
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other
departments as needed.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of this job. Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Valid driver's license and ability to drive automatic and
manual transmission vehicles required.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Basic computer skills or a willingness to learn basic computer
- Prior tire installation experience preferred.
- Must pass Michelin training levels one through four within
three months of hire.
- Ability to lift over 30 pounds with assistance. Environmental
- Exposure to both indoor and outdoor temperatures and weather
- Most of the time is spent standing and moving about
continuously on hard surfaces. Frequent need to bend, climb, crawl,
kneel, push, pull, reach, move side to side, stoop, and climb
- Frequently requires lifting objects up to 30 pounds. May
require lifting and moving heavy and/or awkward objects more than
30 pounds with assistance.
- Usually perform job surrounded by moving cars, machinery and/or
loud equipment that may require shouting to be heard. There may be
occasional exposure to company approved chemicals and cleaning
agents, and strong smells.
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Providence , Tire Sales & Installation Part Time, Sales , Cumberland, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...